Well I guess classes start in the next week or so , so what is everyone's schedule and where do you go?
Well I guess classes start in the next week or so , so what is everyone's schedule and where do you go?
UVA-WISE
T/TH
Econ205
Music Appreciation
History of Rome
US 1900-1945
MW nights
Geology+lab
whats your major smarty?
ETSU
care/prev of athletic injuries
motor development 3032
bio 2 for science majors
bio lab
first aid and emergency care
Cant we all just get along?
History right now; but I'm thinking of double majoring along with Pols.
and minor in Secondary Edu.
MECC
HIS 101
SOC 200
ART 121
PED 103
SPA 101
MTH 50 (math for the test you take to become a teacher)
MWF
Spanish- 10:00-10:50 Gilfoil
Trig- 11:00-11:50 Wilson
Lart- 1:00-1:50 Yeh
T-Th
Psychology 8:00-9:15 Hoyt
Amer Nat Politics- 9:30-10:45 Scolnick
Beginning Golf- 12:30-1:45 Banner
zoology
genetics+lab
gen chemistry+lab
personal health
music appreciation
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks